[Bricklin] Edelbrock Performance Manifold / Carb / MSD ignition

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Edelbrock Performance Manifold / Carb / MSD ignition
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:54:02 EDT
Looking to get a Edelbrock Manifold and a new carb for my Brickling ( 1975
- 351W ). I Went to Jegs website to see what I can get and wanted to know
what  recommendations all of you have.

I am looking into getting:

Performer 351-W Intake Manifold ( egr/non egr  )
600 cfm Edelbrock carb with elec.  choke.
New Dist - MSD

Anyone use this setup or maybe recommend a better one? Not  looking for
HUGE performance as the rest of the engine will be  stock.

Looking for part numbers on each, any additional  information needed to
swap out carb and manifold.. I know I will prob need a  kickdown for the auto
trans.

Thanks for all your assistance

MIKE