[Bricklin] Air door leak

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Air door leak
From: maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:58:34 -0400
I'm trying to track down a leak in my air door system that's driving me nuts.??
It's a somewhat slow leak but fast enough for all the pressure to be gone after
about 6 hours.? I checked all the fittings and could not detect any leaks.? I
also disconnected the lines going to the door cylinders and no air was coming
out of them. ? Also I could not detect any air coming back out through  the
compressor intake. ? So, other than a possible leak in one of the lines, is
there some other possibility like an internal leak in the electric air
compressor?
Marvin
?