Re: [Bricklin] Oil filter

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Oil filter
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 07:53:48 -0400
At 07:41 PM 9/26/2009, JLC wrote:

 >Hi folks... I have just taken off the oil filter from my Briklin with the
 >351 Windsor engine.....

 >Could someone give me the part number for the right oil filter from a well
 >known maker, Mobil 1, Fram, Motorcraft, Bosch, whatever?

Jacques,

Here you go:

The oil filter for the 351W is:

Motorcraft FL-300 (Note: FL-1A was too long)
Purolator Pure One PL20020, Purolator L20020
AC PF20, AC Ultra Guard UPF20,
Autozone Deutsch 400,
Amsoil ASF96,
Champion FP190,
Fram PH43,
NAPA 1068,
Wix 51068

As an asside, I don't recommend FRAM oil filters.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229