Re: [Bricklin] Hood Latch

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Hood Latch
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:50:39 -0500
I was finally able to reach the cable.  I had thought the cable may have
broken, but the plate that hold the wire housing was installed incorrectly and
bent out and came off the housing.  It was installed directly under the bolt
instead of behind the plate.  I have corrected that and need to run a new wire
back through.  The passenger side was only being pulled by a few stands of
wire.

I received a couple of articles related to emergency release and will take a
look at implementing it, just in case.

Greg 0036