[Bricklin] Sad News - The passing of John Worsley

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Sad News - The passing of John Worsley
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:17:26 -0400
Gang,

I just received the following email from  Kevin Hand       6/18/13:

---------------

Dear California Bricklin Owners, Friends and Family,

I was just advised that John Worsley has passed away. Attached is his
obituary that Sandy Bigman had sent to me.  For those of you that
have attended our meets held typically in October, you will know that
John was a regular fixture.

John was quite a character sometimes making me laugh, sometimes
making me shake my head but always, he was a good friend.  He will be
sorely missed...

Link to John's Obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sacbee/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=165360377#fbLoggedOut

For those of you that may be close enough to the Sacramento area it
would be a nice tribute if we could get up there with our Bricklins
and attend his celebration of life.

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive