[Bricklin] Reassembly

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Reassembly
From: Alan Coleman <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 23:46:01 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Those of you that have taken your Bricklin apart, could you please tell me if
during reassembly process, you put the windshield in first, or the dash (crash
pad).  I was going to put the dash in first, but now that I've started
thinking about it and fitting the dash, I'm not so sure.

Thanks.

Alan Coleman

#246 Original Owner
Bricklin@autox.team.net