Re: NOS front struts FS

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NOS front struts FS
From: "Frank Graham" <frankgraham@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 23:16:09 -0400
I'm trying to clear out some things in the garage to make some room for my
current project ( sorry,  it's an MGA Sebring coupe not a V8 ) and I came
across a pair of new struts which I think are for a Rover SD1/ 3500.  The
box has 'BL part #  312095' and 'Qty 1 D 1504' on it and each strut is
stamped Armstrong AS1820. Each has a rubber gaiter at the top. If anyone is
interested or can tell me exactly what they are for please let me know. I'm
located in northern New Jersey.

Frank
< frankgraham@msn.com >