More Stuff

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More Stuff
From: Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com (Greg Williams)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 10:15:53 -0400
     Found on the net:

     From: Phil Dooley, Phoenix Az, pdooley@amug.org on 19/10/1998 18:38

     I am currently converting a '77 MGB to Rover SD-1 V8 and 5spd, and
     have recently aquired 11 215 alloy engines. About half are the Buick
     four bolt per cylinder engines and the other
     half are the five bolt Olds 215s. Some are complete engines and others
     are split apart into components, but all appear to be rebuildable.

     If anyone is interested, please give me a call at 602-759-1388.
     Evenings after six are best. You might try my email address but have
     changed ISPs and it may slip thru the cracks.

     Phil Dooley, Phoenix Az, pdooley@amug.org