RE: Transmission

To: Hemijohn@aol.com, buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Transmission
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:44:15 -0700
Hi John, there are a handful of transmissions that will work.  My preference is
a BW T-5.  If you use this transmission you'll need a bell housing from a
1961-62 BOP V8 or V6.

You might want to check my web site and drill down to the V8 page.  I have a
list of vendors that can help you with your search.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"