Re: Range Rover trany

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Range Rover trany
From: Greg Gall <greg.gall@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:57:49 -0700
Hi again,

Thanks to all who replied!

At 03:39 AM 10/30/98 -0700, I wrote:

>I have been offered a '95 Range Rover automatic trany. Does anyone have an
>idea what this would be? ie. would it be a B&W 65/66 or would it be a later
>GM trany?

Common consensus says that this would be a ZF-4HP-22(x?) 4 speed trany.
Unfortunately, I was hoping that this might be useable in my TR7-V8 (RWD
with Rover 3.5l V8 engine) - looks like it won't!

Thanks again!

Greg.
---
'76 TR7-V8 (Buick 350)
'77 TR7 4 speed A/C
'79 (March) TR7 DHC Auto
'80 (Dec '79) TR7 DHC 5spd
'80 Rover 3500 FI, 5 spd, A/C
'91 Eagle Talon

Gregory Robert Gall, ENT, BSc.   e-mail: greg.gall@iname.com
IT/Hardware Consultant, Calgary, Alberta, CANADA.

"If you want to kiss the sky, Better learn how to kneel...
(on your knees boy!)"
By a famous Irish Poet and Philosopher, Bono of the band U2.
c.1991