Buick 300 heads wanted

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Buick 300 heads wanted
From: Gregory72@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 14:09:41 EDT
Pete Bronlund <petematev8@my-dejanews.com>

Date:  1999/05/01
Forum: alt.auto.parts.wanted

I'm looking for a couple of aluminium heads off the Buick 300 (from 1964 era)
ie that's the cast-iron block engine...not the all alloy unit, the 215 cid.
They need to be in useable condition ie reconditionable, not too messed with
(as original as possible) and if the valves are all there that would be an
added bonus. i can arrange shipping to me from anywhere in the world so if
anyone can let me know availability and what kind of price you're asking let
me know. Appreciate any info.

Regards Pete

Pete Bronlund <petematev8@my-dejanews.com>