Re: 215 FI recommendation

To: greg.gall@iname.com
Subject: Re: 215 FI recommendation
From: DaveLam59@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:00:25 EST
Greg,

I can see from your signature that you have experience with TR7s and Rovers.
I have a Buick 215 V8 from a '62 Skylark.  I have been having visions of
putting it in my 73 Capri.  Can you, or one of the other listers, give me an
idea which of the fuel injections systems would be the easiest to adapt to an
old buick and transplant into another car?  Old or new; mass airflow or
hotwire?  Also, if I go looking at a breakers yard, what parts will I need?

Thanks for your help.

"Live and Learn"
Dave Lamoureux
USAF