Re: lightened flywheels

To: Mark Andrews <buldogge@inlink.com>, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lightened flywheels
From: Greg Gall <greg.gall@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 23:55:03 -0600
Hi Mark,

At 08:40 PM 4/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Everyone... I would appreciate any thoughts/experience/recommendation on
>lightened flywheels... What's available out there??  I know about the
>McCleod but this is only 1# lighter than my lightened stock item... What
>about TS Auto's 22# wheel???  Any others?  Direct experience?? Pros/Cons???
>Prices?  TIA...

You can try Rovaero:
http://www.rovaero.com/index.htm
They seem to have quite a bit of odd items for the Rover V8... I notice
that they sell aluminum flywheels for a number of cars, but they don't
specifically mention the Rover V8. Since the entire site seems mostly based
on this engine, I believe that was just an accidental omission...

Greg.
---
Greg Gall, ENT., BSc. Physics
IT / Hardware Consultant