A couple questions...

To: "V8 List" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: A couple questions...
From: "Corky" <corky@zaks.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:14:37 -0400
Hi - I received this through my website - I'm not sure of the asnwers, can
anyone help and I'll pass it along (I'm also sending him the address of this
group, but wanted to get things going for him).

Here goes:
Are the camshaft journals/camshaft engine block bearings the same
inside/outside diameter? In other words, will the bearings fit both the
Buick as well as the Rover block?

I am considering installing a 1/4 inch oil line running from the oil
pump blank plug, to the camshaft/distributor gear, to give considerably more
lubrication to those gears in use. Since this engine oil system is based on
volumn rather than on pressure, will I need a restrictor within the line, or
will the 1/4 inch line not impede oil to the remainder of the engine?

Thanks,

Corky@zaks.com