Another Intake Manifold Mounting Question

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Intake Manifold Mounting Question
From: SteveMines@verdugohillshospital.org
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:22:13 -0700
Another question, what type of "Thread Lubricant" should I be using on the
intake manifold bolts?  I had no idea I was supposed to be lubricating the
threads as stated in the "Engine Tightening Specifications".  Is there
something that Loctite makes or another company that is readily available
at a local auto parts place in place of the recommended Buick brand of
lubricant?

Also, many thanks to those members of the list who responded to my torque
question, you were all a great help.

Steve