RE: Fuel Saver

To: "'Buick-Rover-V8 '" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Saver
From: Easton Trevor A <trevor_easton@dofasco.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 07:36:03 -0500
 We had a company come to our plant recently touting a similar device for
boilers. They have several patents and on their web site mention that the
Santa Barbera police department have them on all their vehicles. An email to
the Santa Barbera police department produced the information that they had
tried it on five cars and it made bugger all difference.

There's the urban legend about the fellow who tried on of these and his
mates surrepticiously topped up his fuel for several weeks. Once he was
convinced of the savings and telling everyone, the started siphonong fuel
out of his tank instead.