RE: T56

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: T56
From: "" <james_nazarian@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:12:58 -0500 (EST)
 Yea, I figured as much.  I just thought I'd ask.  I didn't think the chances
of something like this fitting were very good, since it was never intended to
go into a small car. James  -- On Wed 12/11, Larry Hoy &lt;
list@marketvalue.net &gt; wrote:

James, it is a MONSTER transmission.As I recall the bell housing is interregnal
to the transmission and doesnot fit the rover. It requires major surgery to
graft the BOPR bellhousing to the transmission.Check with Glen Towery or Dan
LaGrue. They have all the details.Every once in a while Glen pops in on this
list, perhaps he's readingthis.Larry Hoy