2 aluminum Olds 215 V8 engines $200 and $150 (North valley)

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 aluminum Olds 215 V8 engines $200 and $150 (North valley)
From: lkchris@osogrande.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:14:28 UT
"lkchris@osogrande.com" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

2 aluminum Olds 215 V8 engines $200 and $150
Reply to: sale-320627396@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-28,  1:12PM

One engine ran when I pulled it.  The other was missing the carb (it has the
manifold that was for a turbo-charger)  I sat the good one in a truck under the
hood and the other one under a tarp, this was about 15 years ago.  The complete
one is $200 and the second one is $150;  or buy both for $300.  Thanks for
reading the ad.  Click on the link above email me your phone number.

Original URL: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/320627396.html