Re: Robbins top

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Robbins top
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 02:09:23 EST
That better be one fine top!  I got a vinyl top from Stan Chernoff in
Torrance, CA about a year ago.  At that time he sold a Robbins Vinyl top for
$195.  His most expensive top was $370.  I saw this top (cloth) at Solvang and
it was quite nice - almost looked too good for a roadster (better suited to a
Mercedes IMHO).

$300 to install seems to be within reason if they can guarentee a fit.

I think you owe it to yourself to check with Stan or some of the other
roadster suppliers.  Stan can be reached at 310 - 320 - 4554 (unless the area
codes have changed).

Peter van der Pas
Mtn. View, CA