roadster sighting in Florida

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: roadster sighting in Florida
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 16:34:28 PST
I just got back from Ft. Lauderdale for swim training.  One night we
were up on the strip (A1A for all you Buffett fans) and we spotted a
very nice 2000.  It was lowered about 2 inches, with aftermarket wheels,
and exhaust.  It also was missing the chrome strip on the side, and had
a very nice shiny dark purple paint job.  It was neat to watch all the
guys I was with heads turn as it rolled by, on a road that is crowded
with porsche's, Ferari's and Lamborghini's. ;^)

Ian Miller
66 1600
York PA