Re: Auction in SF / Roadsters in SoCal

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Auction in SF / Roadsters in SoCal
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:33:44 -0800
Hi John,

I'll be there, but I'm not bidding high. If a fellow roadsterite from the
list shows, it's his. I just figured that if only Leigh and I show and NO
ONE bids on it, well it may be worth a shot to get it for the BADROC group.
I'm not planning on doing any serious bidding. But if you're interested let
us know and we can work something out with you. BTW, the preview is at
11:00 a.m., and the auction is at 12 noon, Mission and So. Van Ness in SF
on Saturday.

Fred - So.SF
fredkatz@2xtreme.net