New chat room on BADROC page...open to all

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New chat room on BADROC page...open to all
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:19:31 EST
I went ahead and made up a real-time java chat room on the BADROC page. I
figured it would make it easier for us BADROCkers to "meet" online at some
designated time to plan out our get togethers. But I also wanted to make the
chat room open to everyone...so if anyone is ever up for some chatting, swing
by:
http://members.xoom.com/BADROC/
and click on the chat room hot link. I think the best thing is to maybe
determine what days and times people can/are willing to chat, and then we can
just meet there then.
I hope this makes it a bit easier to keep in touch and communicate with other
list members, as opposed to having to wait for messages to get processed and
sent through the listserv one email at a time.

Van