Carburetor Gaskets

To: "Datsun Roadsters (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carburetor Gaskets
From: "HUBBARD, Charles E." <chubbard@shl.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:35:45 -0600
Does anyone know where I can get a cheap set of the flat gaskets that go on
either side of the Phenolic Block Gasket (the  big rubber gaskets that are
between the carburetors and the intake manifold).  There is nothing special
about them but Nissan lists them for $12.32/each (part #16175-A5101).  I
think this is way too high considering that you need two per carb.

I know someone who would be willing to have them made if there were enough
people to justify the creation of a die set.

Let me know.

Charles E. Hubbard
Project Implementation Manager
MCI Systemhouse