Re: Original 1500 UK Roadsters

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: Original 1500 UK Roadsters
From: mg boy <mgmidgetboy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:51:15 -0800 (PST)
Lads,

  I am fond of the magazine Practical Classics.  It
covers the spectrum with regards to sports cars.  I have found a
single Barnes and Noble bookstore carries it . . . in Erie, Pa.
(sports car capital of the Great Lakes region, NOT).

  Cheers,
  Jeff

  Raining in Erie.  5 feet of snow since January 1, and
85" for the season.  Smells like spring today.

---Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com> wrote:

> Datsun Roadster wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> > Roadsters in the UK: Been in the UK for the past week or two and
have
> > yet to see a Datsun Roadster on the streets.
> > [snip]
> Hardly a surprise... The last count I heard there were only 6
Roadsters
> in the UK!
> > A shop called Cambridge Motorsports has recently imported
> > 2 Datsun 2000 roadsters.
> OK, so now there are 8.
> > The latest imported roadster, a baby blue 68
> > 2000, sold in the first few days for £5900 (about $8,500 USD) to a
buyer
> > in Belgium.
>
> BTW, I highly recommend Classic & Sportscar (the Limey sportscar mag
Dan