Solexs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solexs
From: Chris Lyon <lyonc@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:31:53 -0600
I'm looking for a butterfly valve for my solexs that are sitting in a box,
I don't know if thats what there called but i think so. When looking in the
air intake the the brass flapper thing is on one side but not the other?
Any extras out there/ On a lighter note i just got my car detailed and I
guess it looked so good i got pulled over. I didnt get ticketed but the
officer did ask that my buddy and i remove the mexican wrestler mask that
we like to wear when cruising with the top down!
Chris Lyon
'69 2000
'69 1600