parts 4 $ to support habbit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts 4 $ to support habbit
From: JeffnAly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:51:55 EST
Hi All,

I'm selling some extra parts to support my roadster habit.  I have both a
drivers and passengers side finder and a late model front valence for sale.
The finders are late model set up for '70 side light.  Both are in good
restorable shape with very minimal rust in the nasty lower back corner.
Drivers side is in the best shape of the two and is a Datsun original,
The passengers is most likely an after market manufacture.  Also if you are in
dire need 67.5 black rimed 1600 gauges I have a complete extra set in good
shape no rust rims.

Located in Vancouver Washington.  jeffnaly@aol.com

Asking:

Drivers finder          $200.00 OBO