where do you get the bulk of your tune-up parts

To: "'datsun-maillist-autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: where do you get the bulk of your tune-up parts
From: "Andrew Hencke" <Andy.Hencke@mci.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:19:30 -0700
Where do folks get the bulk of your tune-up/ regular maintenance parts, ie.
brake pads, oil filter, fuel filter, points, etc, etc.

Can we get these supplies from local part stores and/or Nisssan?  If yes, do
I need to take in the old part and have them look up the part under a
different Nissan vehicle, since the roadsters may not even be in their
catalogs?

I'm a new owner, about to do basic mechanical restoration and I want to know
if I have to ship all these types of oneses twoses our from CA.

Andy Hencke
Denver, CO
'69 1600