Valve Guides

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Valve Guides
From: Stephen Swearingen <sasweari@orbitworld.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 18:24:20 -0600
Hi all,

I'm getting ready to have some valve work done (broken valve guide).  I
was wondering what advice the group could give me about what to use for
new guides.  I've noticed some on Dean's site but was wondering what
else was out there and if there is anything special I should tell the
machine shop about them?

Also, what do new valves go for on average (all eight)?

So close to firing up the roadster.  Only been 2 years since the resto
started.  Guess thats what I get for working at my real job too much!!

Thanks eveybody!

Stephen Swearingen
Houston, TX
69 2000