Car(s) for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Car(s) for sale
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:14:42 EDT
Do to extreme financial and family pressures ( purchasing a new house) It
looks like we are gonna have to part with some friends in the garage

I got 3 roadsters for sale, all with the paperwork intact:

1970 -1600 Very clean has new tan interior, except for the dash and center
console which are black, in good running condition, body has just been
repainted, it got one dent on the left quarterpanel bringing it home from the
paint otherwise perfect, looking for $2500 or best offer.

1968 - 1600 This is a decent running car starts and everything but needs
someone who knows what they are doing to clean up the carbs, interior is worn
but usable, body is very straight. $1500 or best offer.

1968 - 2000 This was originally going to go with the 1600 to make one great
car but I havent had time to work on any of the cars since getting married
and buying a house and no time. Engine is really clean, heads are in great
shape, body leaves something to be desired, car has been sitting for a while
$500 or best offer.

all the cars are in Northern California, just email me if you want to get
together.

LDino21@aol.com