Midwest roadster happenin's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Midwest roadster happenin's
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:10:44 -0500
>Hi Bill:
>Are you going to the
>Chicago Classic this year? Any other roadster stuff going on in the area this
>summer?
>Steve Harvey

Hi Steve,

Yes, I'll be up at the "BRIC"....The Brian Redman International Challenge
at Road America on July 24-25th up in beautiful Elkhart Lake, WI. A friend
of mine, Bob Dicke and I may both be racing our roadsters. Bob owns the
ex-BRE prepared, Bob McQueen's 2000. I have recently aquired Col. Joe
Hauser's GP 1600.

Can you think of a better way to celebrate 10 years of the Dairyland Datsun
Roadster Day-out's to Road America?

Mark your calendars...July 24-25th.

See the accompanying message and track website for more details.

See ya at the track....

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600, '69 2000,