No more Gas

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: No more Gas
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 09:07:49 -0700
But a century earlier,
        we got government subsidized railroads, and the environmental mess they
made out here hasn't been sorted out- it has to do with the way they
surveyed and split up the parcels...
        But on a roadster note, has anyone made a set of rims to let a roadster
run on train tracks?  <grin>
        And can I buy a set of wheels and run an engine on the roads?  A little
Chessie switcher should be just about a match for the "new bigger bigger
bigger bigger" Ford Extrusion...
Toby