My 67.5 is new again!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My 67.5 is new again!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:24:47 EDT
Hello,

Well, the good news for me is that my car has been painted and is ready for
re-assembly.  The car has been repainted back to its original colour of Sora
Blue.  I even had an extra deck lid painted so that I could mount my luggage
rack.

The emblems have all been cleaned and repainted.  I even had my 14x5.5 Libras
blasted and powder coated already for me to install my BFG R1's.  Oh yeah, I
also got a new frosted chrome ring and the correct distributor for the car.
All I need to do is install a set of Nismo Leaf springs and ...... yippee!

I will be posting the pics on my site shortly.  See ya!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248
San Francisco, Ca