Non Working gauges.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Non Working gauges.
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu (Dan Neuman)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:31:28 -0800
Hello All,

        Well I still do not know why my water temp gauge and fuel gauge
quit working.  When I thought about it they both stopped at the same time
and this was before I did any monkeying around down there.  When I looked
today there were no loose wires and everything seems to be hooked up.
        Is it possible that the voltage regulator  that supplies these two
gauges could be bad??  How do I test it out?? If it is bad, where can I get
a new one???

                        Thanks,
                        Daniel 69 2000 'Feynman'