Re: fw: GasOut

To: Kyle Hagemann <kyle@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: fw: GasOut
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 18:13:53 +0000
Ok, Guys here goes,

Please remember there are a few hundred people on this list. Some of
them work for the gas companies ( I know one), some for tobacco( I know
2), I do not work for either, but come on. This is not a political list
it is a car list. Remember when you post something EVERYONE gets it!

As far as gas goes, it is refined, shipped, stored, etc. without blowing
anyone up. Most of the cost is TAXES! at least 1/2 of it! It cost less
than Coke and bottled water, It is hard to get anywhere without it. For
$3 I can travel or get a happy meal at McDonalds. I get much more fun
out of my car than a happy meal.
--

Mark
Baltimore