Re: rear sway bar?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear sway bar?
From: Art Department <qcimages@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:18:52 -0700
I bought one recently from my local Nissan Dealer, They ordered it out of
the Nissan COMP catalog and 4 days later it was in.
I paid 89.00 plus tax. If you order one of these make sure and get a new
bushing kit.  I believe Dean @ Fairlady Products supplies the bushing kits
to Nissan? The one I ordered had his info on the product bag.
I would guess you could order the kit direct from Dean? It was a quality
kit. As far as ebay goes, forget it, the item starts at $100 and there is a
high reserve on top of that according to the seller, unless you live in
tim-buck-two, have more $ then you know what to do with and don't have a
nissan dealer in your area.

Craig
69 2000