Minnesota

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Minnesota
From: Waylon Harthun <jackfrost@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:34:45 -0700
Tis very true of the newer cars I have a lotta family that lives in the
heart of the cold land and as long as the car hasnt been on the road since
early 70s they are not too bad cause that is when the salt was more than
the sand when trying to get rid of the snow, for instance I have a great
uncle that has never gotten rid of any car he ever owned drove it to death
and parked it in the pasture. recently I picked up a 57 chev that he hot
rodded and blew up it sat from about 62 on no rust just a lotta cow manure,
so I guess my point is that it is possible to have a rust free minnesota car.
Waylon