Re: Cut those bump stops..

To: rday@airmail.net
Subject: Re: Cut those bump stops..
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:45:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

        Okay I am confused...Ron are you talking about the front or rear
suspension??  I suppose if I remove the bumpstops and take them to
work wear I have a bandsaw and belt sander I can shorten them and still
retain that tapered engage moe gently aspect???
        sheesh I thought this was going to be easy!!

                Daniel 69 2000