Family cars, was Re: Photos of Ron & Mikes project Datsun

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Family cars, was Re: Photos of Ron & Mikes project Datsun
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:02:20 -0700
But, but, Paul,
        My girlfriend thought the roadster was too 'girly' for her, <grin> and
conned me into doing a 2002... of course, 2 years later, the '02 is not
yet finished, and so we take the roadster out for drives instead.
        The moral of this sad tale: "family fun" can backfire!
Toby
but now I can race the spare '02...