Looking to buy some small parts, and looking to sell some big parts!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking to buy some small parts, and looking to sell some big parts!
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 02:39:03 EDT
Hey everybody, I was wondering if any one might have a spare set of the metal
strips that go on the side of the low-windshield frames...? They're flat
metal pieces that hold the weatherstripping that goes between the windshield
frame and vent windows. I've been without them since I bought my car, and let
me tell you, water loves coming in through those gaps!

I'm also going to be pulling my engine and complete drivetrain soon and would
like to sell it to anyone who might be interested. It's a very strong running
R16 with appropriate 4-speed tranny. The only problem I'm having with it
right now is that I haven't had time to tune the carbs, but they work fine.
I'd sell everything as a package including the electric fuel pump and
regulator, both manifolds and carbs, tranny...heck, even the battery!
Basically everything you need to just drop it into another 1600 or a shell in
need. I am planning on video taping the car in action before I pull the
engine, just for posterity, and for proof that the engine's no lemon. If
anyone's interested, please email me...or I'd also appreciate any suggestions
on what this would be worth, since I'm unsure of how much to ask for the
bundle.

Oh yeah, also have a complete set of side trim for a low-windshield car if
anyone's looking. They're in very good condition, and have like one or two
dings. No dents. I'm missing I believe one or two of the mounting tabs, but
everything else is there. Email me if interested!

Van - from the Bay Area....will ship, but ain't payin' for shipping!  :)