East Coast get together May 8th, Maryland

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: East Coast get together May 8th, Maryland
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:48:13 +0000
All,

I guess it must be spring with all of these get togethers popping up.

We are planning a cook out in Silver Spring Maryland for Saturday, May
8th. So far it looks about 15 people are coming. I will call all of the
MADROC members and try to entice more. Food will be provided, but
alcohol is your dime UNLESS we all pitch in for a Keg (or 2). If we get
enough interest Crabs and shrimp will be on the menu.

Please respond to me if you can make it and I will send you directions.
Please include your Phone # so I can update the MADROC files.

Thanks!!
--

Mark
Baltimore