Wireing Blues

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wireing Blues
From: "ELN/edgarhouse" <edgarhouse@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:53:05 -0400
Project 1600 is moving along well.  Its been 12 days since we brought the
car home.  The car is now squeezed into our garage and is pretty much in
pieces.  The main problem I am dealing with now is wiring.  The harness
plugs in the engine bay on the left side are crumbling into plastic dust.  I
purchased a spade terminal block to use as a junction point.  I plan to
mount it on the fender well in plastic box.  Has anyone dealt with this
before?  Is there a better way?

Thanks

Ron Edgar
69 1600

( Hope to have picture soon, digital camera is on the blink)