Not for sale; misc.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Not for sale; misc.
From: Tom Householder <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:11:02 -0700
Hello All-  I will not have to sell the roadster after all. I made an
error on my IRS
return and I will be getting 3300.00 back.8>)  It looks like I will be
getting a better
paying job as well. Thats the good news.

The bad news:  Yesterday, while at a job interview, my 89Tracer(pacer)
was
towed/impounded, courtesy of Speed's towing, and the estrogen starved,
meter maid. Apparently, I parked in a zone that became"no parking
between 4-6pm" after I went into the interview at 3:30. 77.00 later, I
get the car which had
only been towed 1/4 mile. As I open the door to get in, I hear a
clunking noise
and now the left front door rubs against left fender. Paint is less than
a year old!!

Now I'm boiling mad and I ask the attendant, a short fat woman(I think)
to come
and look at it. I also notice clumps of grass under front bumper. She
said I would
have to talk to their claims rep. He is supposed to come to my work
tomorrow
and have a look. I have a funny feeling that this tow is going to cost
them alot
more than they bargained for$$$$$