Roadster Sighting

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Sighting
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:11:35 EDT
Hello,

Has anyone actually seen the Fairlady 1500 carpet set (for the 3
seater) that is being sold by Fairlady products?  I want to get a good
looking carpet set, and the price that they listed is quite a bit
lower than some of the others that I have seen.  My thought is that it
must either be a lesser grade of carpet, or he is selling it at a
tremendous discount.  After much thought, I think that I will put the
cut pile in the car rather than the loop.

Also, I have heard that some of the early 1500s had carpet in the
trunk.  Does anyone know when that ended?  If you haven't guessed, I
want to put it back to original.  Although a set of 40 phh Mikunis
would be neat on that car for the shows!  Does anyone know where a
manifold could be sourced for such a project?  Am I nuts for even
thinking about that possibility?

Thanks to all for the help in answering my questions.  I got a few
mailer daemon errors when I tried to reply, so if you dropped me a
note, I have not ignored you!

Sid Raper
1964 1500
Jacksonville Florida