Fw: ANOTHER ACE IN THE MAKING in Texas

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: ANOTHER ACE IN THE MAKING in Texas
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:23:03 -0700
Thought I would pass this note along to all in Texas

robbpynes@continet.com
<http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/2000.htm>  U-20 Bomber Page
<http://www.continet.com/exe/vern.htm> Datsun Racers
<http://www.continet.com/robbpynes/Bigtime/Rrwear.htm> T-Shirts
<http://www.continet.com/robbpynes/main.htm> My Company
(541)-342-4500

----------
> From: The collective Rileys <PCRiley@altinet.net>
> To: robbpynes@continet.com
> Subject: ANOTHER ACE IN THE MAKING
> Date: Monday, April 26, 1999 9:09 AM
>
> My name is Paul Riley.  I am an Alfa Romeo (115.02 Spider Violce 1977).
I'm happily carrying on the air war over Europe - from my op's area in
Garland Texas.  Mine is a smaller (less powerful) jobbie.  But what I am
messaging you about is an up and comming - soon to be airborn - will be Ace
in San Antonio.  He has no web connect so I'm comming for him to you.
Larry A. Shortt is his name and he likes Chaundells, Hammer heads, and
Outside Immelmanns.  He owns a 2000 he's restoring (from its last resting
site under a spreading oak in the Texas Hill Country).  For me and my Alfa,
its a different story -but we arn't talking Itialian sports cars.  We are
talking the 2000 Roadster.  Like I say, the Shortts are E-mail-less.  So if
you would pen letters of encouragemant to a future Ace, his address is

> LARRY A SHORTT
> 6002 Braodmeadow
> S.A. TX 78240
>
> P.S.  Tell him the Alfa brother-in-law's family is looking forward to
tooling the Texas Hill Country with Larry's this summer in their hot
numbers and monster roadsters!