Re: a roadster in the UK

To: "Lahtinen, Marko" <MARKOL@isr.gov.au>
Subject: Re: a roadster in the UK
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:39:33 +1000
The British car magazine called "Popular Classics" had an article in their
november 1994 issue called 'Sparring Partners', which has a comparison between
an MGB (yawn) and a very late model high screen 1600 with English number plates.
I also remember another British classic car magazine with a photo of about 6 or
7 roadsters at a car show. I read an article a while back about a 2000 that had
been privately imported into the UK by Triumph for "evaluation purposes".
On a similar topic, I was recently talking to the president of the Datsun/PMC
Register in Norway. He said a Nissan dealer in Norway had imported a Fairlady
that he was restoring to display in his showroom.
.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Cedric Wagon WP31  -  1963 Bluebird P312