Re: garage floors?

To: "Ehinger, Lee" <76245.1056@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: garage floors?
From: Edward Wilsey <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 07:30:38 -0700
Lee,

The epoxy type sealer is really neat.  It holds up to engine stands, lifts,
tool and parts droppage.  Clean up is easy.  But as Don said, slick when
wet.  So, wipe up your spills or be prepared for the cartoon character
fall.  Find the kind they put in Aircraft Hangers.  I have a brand name in
mind for a starting place, then you can call around and decide.  I'll look
for it tonight.  Also, stick with a solid color, preferrably white or off
white, and no flecks, speckles or color blends.

        Reasons:
                    1.    The white will bounce the light and help brighten
the workplace.
                    2.    The solid white color will help you see those
little washers, mini set screws, snap rings, etc, etc......  when they hit
the floor!

Trust me on the reasons.  I've spent hours looking for tiny parts on none
white floors or floors with pretty mixtures.  It's a real pain, sometimes
you never find them.

Jim