Nice Job

To: Charles Ellis <cellis@stassoc.com>,
Subject: Nice Job
From: Fred Senechal <frogfina@cyberzone.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:11:56 -0700
Thanks for the nice job on organizing the Meet on Sunday, [New England]
It was really nice to see so many great cars ,only to be further
impressed by meeting so many ,even nicer, Datsun Owners.
When you've owed a roadster for 20 yrs. as I have and could only count
the number of roadsters that I have seen on one hand it felt very , very
,good.
Lets keep the interest up by scheduling some  "runs"[get together
drives], this summer .
I would be willing to organize/help/whatever with  a Meet down here in
the Rhode Island shore area.{Newport R.I. ,Roadsters and Lobsta...]
[west coasters may have the sun , but we have the Lobsters]
...past this on ,this could be the beginning of ...a  beginning

Great Job Charlie

thanks

Fred
69-2000