Az. Fun Run

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Az. Fun Run
From: LRoth66627@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 19:44:10 EDT
Hi All !!

Wanted to float the ideal of a meet and greet/BBQ/fun run to the Zoni people
on the list. Nothing formal just a fun day . After hearing about the people
in Ca. and back East getting together I thougt it about time we joined in. I
hear know there are quite a few Roadster owners in Az. but have only met a
handfull to date.

I was thinking early/mid october would be good so as not to coincide with the
show in Dana Point. also the weather would be cooling off.I will look into a
place to meet and a destination/roadcourse for the drive.

Any sugestions will be welcomed!

Lance  66 2L EFI
Phoenix Az.