Re: SHOCKS on a BUDGET

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <DrYenko@aol.com>
Subject: Re: SHOCKS on a BUDGET
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:31:47 -0500
> Nathan: what are the KYB part numbers for the GR 2 shocks you got from the
> General Automotive Wearhouse for your roadster?Where are they
located?Thanks,
> Bob in Az.

These are the part #'s that were sent with the invoice.  I don't know which
are front and which are rears.  The sales woman I spoke with knew what the
roadster was and was able to find the parts easily.  They are located out of
San Bernardino,  CA.  The shipping to the midwest was only $12 so my total
came to $83 for all four shocks!  Very happy!

Part#  KYB-343138
Part#  KYB-343136

Enjoy!
Nathan