Cylinder numbering

To: "Jeanette Mehl @SMTP@Exchange" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Cylinder numbering
From: "Richard B. Chianese" <Richard.B.Chianese@swpc.siemens.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:44:16 -0400
SAAB made an overhead fan 3 cylinder 2 cycle engine for the "96" model
that numbered the cylinders from the back of the car to the front.
There were so many strange things about this car (like a free-wheeling
clutch) that the cylinder numbering sequence didn't seen out of place.

Rick Chianese
SRL311-14035
Orlando, FL - Hot, humid and more thunderstorms today.